Accounting & Bookkeeping
Cash flow is crucial for any business hence at Fisonare our accounting, bookkeeping services ensures that all your transactions are accounted for. We also ensure you are maximising all your allowable deductions in your tax hence improving your cash flow.
This is a very crucial tasks, however in my many years or working with small businesses I have noticed it is one of those tasks that tend to fall behind. The results of this is at times documents get lost. So, having a dedicated bookkeeper and accountant ensures that you do not have to worry about this task.
- Year end adjustments
- Analysing financial information
- Preparation of assets, liabilities and capital account entries
- Summarising current financial status by collecting information, preparation of profit and Loss statements, Balance sheets and other reports
- Payroll preparation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Preparing Superannuation and SuperStream advice
- Bookkeeping software installation, such as Xero and QuickBooks and set up
- Preparation and lodgement for your BAS or IAS
- Single Touch Payroll (STP) system
- Superannuation Reporting Requirements