I got so emotional once the clock struck 12:00 midnight on New Year’s Eve .I started thinking about how blessed I was that my family and I have made it into 2016. More time has been given to me on this earth to do the things that I love to do, to be who I was created to be and to spend time with my loved ones.
I cannot even buy the life I have been given, It is a gift from God. My focus is on ensuring that I use my life and the resource called time effectively. Hence setting my top goals so that I can concentrate on the things that really matter.
I have decided to share my top goals for 2016 with you
- To spend more time in God’s word especially in the mornings because this gives me a clear mindset. It makes me able to see opportunities and possibilities no matter the challenges I might face throughout the day. This also gives me peace, joy and the tenacity to persevere because it anchors me on his word which never fails. It also makes me sensitive to God’s leading, hence I make the right decisions.
- To be able to be a vessel that God will use to transform lives and get people to move beyond inspiration to their purpose.
- Stay fit by exercising at least minimum 4 days a week because after exercising I always feel energetic, it gives me clarity of mind and I am more productive
- Allocate the ME time and catch up with girlfriends
- To grow my blog through a number of channels as set out in my strategy.
- To write some programs and run courses on my blog
- To get more clients in my Accounting and Bookkeeping segment
- To increase clients in my Coaching & Mentoring program.
- To also grow the speaking engagements to women
- Reduce the amount of time my family spends on gadgets especially the kids they love them. Instead come up with activities we can do as a family.
- Travel a bit more this year even if it is day trips as we tend to talk more while driving. Or even staying overnight in a smaller accommodation as this makes us sit and spend more time together and we seem to watch the same program on TV as there will be no gadgets.
- Create moments for myself and hubby only with no kids to enrich our marriage, this is a necessity for all you married folks.
Feel free to use this guideline to write your own goals or you could share them on the comments section below.
Thank you for reading,
Love & Blessings